Other things about me in no particular order:
- I didn't think I would have kids but I ended up sneaking in there just before the biological time bomb went off. I am glad I did. I love the little peeps.
- I have hypermobility and also Ehlers Danlos syndrome. I can do crazy things with my fingers but it's not all fun and games.
- I am not very good with toddlers, better with older kids.
- My kids have just ended the toddler phase (see above!) Aged 4 and 5. Most people think they are twins. They are called Barnstormer (a wise girl of 4) and Hammerhead (my big boy of 5). They have a big brother known as The Surfer (boy 15). He is famous to many people. He is my fake son and I love him like my own.
- My man, who I shall call Handsome Man (HM for short), is 11 years older than me and
I love him as much now as I did at the beginning. I cherish the fact that my kids have him for a father. We
have known each other for more than 25 years.
- I get on really well with The Surfer's mother. It's all good.
- I do a load of washing every single day. Sometimes more. It's like how some people can't do anything until they have a coffee or a cigarette. I can't be calm until the washing is on.
- I like things to be clean and tidy.
- My house usually looks like we have just been burgled by people searching for something specific.
- I have learned to live with mess. But I still hate it.
- I am on Pristiq ... for now. I am usually happy but the black dog
follows me around and really barks a lot. I struggle with it. It has been appearing since at least 1998 but I could even say it was around in 1983.
- I have written over 100 educational books that are sold nationally and internationally.
- I was crap at breastfeeding.
- My life has had a number of very distinct and different stages that ususally last around ten years. I am hoping my current stage lasts longer.
- My best friends are the girls I've known since school. My best friend forever has known me since Year One.
- Thanks for stopping by to my girl-cave on the web.